2v2 Multiclass Tournament (EU-PS4) Rules
TEAM REGISTRATION FEE:
Please CLICK HERE to pay your registration fee.
CUSTOM MATCH SERVER SETTINGS:
- Game Mode: Uplink
- Maps Allowed: Scrapyard, Sub Factory or Warehouse Only. Each team takes turns "banning" one of the available 3 maps. The 3rd remaining map is then played.
- Game Format: Best of 3
- Loadout Time: 20s
- Round Time Limit: 5 minutes
- Access Point Activation Time: 60s (Uplink)
- Supply Crates Restock: Off
- Adrenaline Rush: Off
- Starting Hour: 12:00
- Weather: Clear
- Friendly Fire: Off
- Realistic Magazine Reload: Off
- Auto-Kick: Off
- Match Privacy: Invite Only
- Force HUD: Off
- Classes Allowed: Recruit Only
- Subbing: No
- Screenshots Required for Match Reporting?: Yes of final victory
- Max Player Signups For Team: 2
- Drops: If a player drops during the match, they will need to try to reconnect to the match between rounds, or the team must play a man down. A match may be restarted due to a drop on the first round only and only if the other team agrees to a restart.
- Host: The team which checks in first is host
- Reporting: Winner reports the win and posts the screenshot on Discord in the appropriate Tournament channel. An admin will confirm.
- Check Ins: All teams are required to check in 15 minutes before the match starts, you do this by clicking the Check-In link on the tournament.