Forums PC Forum Recruitment – PC [PC] professional organization recruiting experienced players

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by mmovan 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

plex_key

Myself and one other are looking for two experienced fps players for the pro league! We are super laid back and will work best with mature, intelligent guys or gals who have robust communication skills.

Our background is in professional (CEVO-P) call of duty, esea and LAN counter-strike, and we are a top 100 pubg fpp duo.

Hoping to pick up two players who can reliably 1v4 clutch in matchmaking games, and who have some proof of past competitive experience at a non-open level.

Requirements:
    – no ego, no rage * MOST IMPORTANT 😀 😀 *
    – 18+
    – returns text messages
    – pay portion of entry
    – willing to do some practical testing and dry runs to try out strategies

If you made it this far and are still interested, please send me a message on these forums with your contact info (steam, ubisoft, and/or cell) if you are interested, along with any relevant amateur/professional gaming credentials.

Cheers!
    Jason

ps, we play some other games too and would love you to join, such as rainbow 6 siege, hots, escape from tarkov, war thunder, and more!

HighGround_S3G
    HighGround_S3G
    Staff

Yay! More PC teams, see you on the battlefield!

mmovan
    Competitor

Hey there,

I don’t know if the spots have been filled or not, but I play regularly and am very active and serious about team gameplay.

I can’t assure you I’m the best or have any serious experience like the two of you.
    But I’ve been playing first persons since the old days.
    I’m a 27 year old constant and lifetime gamer who typically plays first person and MMO style games.

If y’all would like to try working with me and see whatsup then I’d dig it 👍 can’t garuntee my shots to be as precise or perfect as yours. But I’m definitely above some of the average players.

(Note: I’m not a veteran in ghost war, but I adapt incredibly quick and have been playing everyday and streaming everyday or so for about two weeks)

-Ovan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.