This topic contains 28 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by GWL_Specter 3 weeks, 3 days ago.
10/25/2017 at 6:14 PM #2039
Thats a country flag10/26/2017 at 4:15 AM #2043
aaa okay, I see, of course! the confusion started with the image not showing/working, so it needs fixing either way. 🙂10/26/2017 at 6:30 AM #2044
Please share a screenshot of the unknown image icon and also what browser you are using.10/26/2017 at 7:00 AM #204510/26/2017 at 7:02 AM #2046
I understand that if a team didn’t select a flag that you would have this unknown icon, but for the teams that did select a country for their team it isn’t showing either. Its only on the ladder ranking pages. If you go to a team page the country flag does work10/27/2017 at 12:43 PM #2058
Site update 1.2 fixed the following bugs
– Added support for the WordPress toolbar on ladder pages.
– Fixed a bug that caused pagination to disappear after too many pages to list.
– Fixed a bug affecting “Rung-Up” ladder ranking for ladders. This displays rankings correctly now.
– Fixed a bug causing “http://” to prepend to “https://” URLs in edit team profile.
– Fixed a bug causing player sorting to not work correctly.
– Fixed a bug preventing team managers from setting ranks.
– Fixed a bug causing broken links in team invite email.10/27/2017 at 12:44 PM #2059
Please report any new bugs here10/28/2017 at 1:20 PM #2079
Patch 1.2.1 is now live with the following bug fixes
10/30/2017 at 2:41 PM #2108
- Gamertags are currently permanent and not editable in the Competitor Profile or even “Admin”. Please make sure to put in the correct Gamertag when signing up for a team until we get this fixed. FIXED! Gamertags can now be edited by admin
- Player Sorting works if you sort by player name, but does not work if you try to sort by ID, Location, or Joined Date FIXED
- Players page pagination is not updating to the current page it is displaying FIXED
Patch 1.2.2 is now live with the following bug fix:
10/30/2017 at 4:53 PM #2115
- When joining a new ladder, you cannot select “use existing team”, it is bugged. Instead, select Create New Team, if you have an existing team, it will then ask you if you wish to use your existing team, click yes.
Bugs list updated11/03/2017 at 12:19 PM #2133
Updated01/08/2018 at 5:46 PM #2346
Bugs squashed in update 1.3
01/22/2018 at 10:48 AM #90222
- When editing your team, putting an HTTP:// in front of a link breaks the link by adding an additional HTTP:// to the link. Workaround, do not place an HTTP:// in front of your link, simply put in the domain, i.e. ghostwarleague.com or ghostwarleague.com/myteamlogo.jpg
- Each time you edit your team, a HTTP:// will be placed in front of the website or picture addresses. You will need to removed any HTTP:// from the website or picture addresses before saving your team edit or you will have broken links.
- Team Captains are unable to remove themselves from their team or transfer leadership to a team member. Admins can remove Team Captains from the team, but currently are unable to assign a new Team Captain, Teams may either have an admin report their matches for them until this is fixed, or disband and form a new team under a new Team Captain.
- When admins confirm a pending match, both teams are awarded a win and a loss, instead of just the winning team getting the win and the losing team getting the loss.
- When admins change a team name, the team name does not update on the ladders, but it updates on the team page and in the played matches page
Every time I edit my Team, it adds another http:// in front of the Homepage and Picture-Link01/26/2018 at 1:21 PM #90229
We will investigate this issue
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.