Forums General Forum Announcements 2v2 Multiclass 3-Day Tournament Signups Now Available!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by GWL_Specter 4 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    GWL_Specter
    GWL_Specter
    Director

Prepare to team up with your friend for the 2v2 Multiclass 3-Day Tournament February 23rd-25th. 6 Tournament brackets are available for XB1 NA & EU, PS4 NA & EU, and PC NA & EU. Registration fee is $20, prize payout for the 6 winning teams are $100 each. Go to the Tournaments page to signup and pay your registration fee. Let us know if you have any questions.

benyfle
    Competitor

Hello, I want to know where to make the payment of the 20dls donation? where can I check how many teams we have for that tournament? in what date and time will the games take place?

HighGround_S3G
    HighGround_S3G
    Staff

You would do that on the Tournaments page. Make sure you are logged in then click “Sign Up”

The Payment link is on the Sign Up page

benyfle
    Competitor

The start time of the tournament starts at 7:00 p.m., I am interested in knowing the time zone or city to which it corresponds, this to check if my partner and I will have availability

HighGround_S3G
    HighGround_S3G
    Staff

It starts at 9pm Eastern Time for NA which is 6pm Pacific

HighGround_S3G
    HighGround_S3G
    Staff

The EU tournaments start at 8pm UTC

QuailMan
    Competitor

I want to participate in this but I work swing shift and get off work at 11pm Pacific Time. I see the tournament starts at 6pm PST, but would there be a way for me to participate in this if the team(s) I match with agree to play at a later time (after I’m home)?

GWL_Specter
    GWL_Specter
    Director

Yes, there will be 1 match on Friday night, 1-3 matches on Saturday, and 1 final match on Sunday (depending on how many teams sign up)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.